As an anonymous user, you can only add new data. If you would like to also modify existing data, please create an account and indicate your languages on your user page.
Three types of annotations
There are three types of annotations.
- 1 - Lexical annotations
- They are annotations about the word itself, here "Gugelhupfform", and will indicate its part of speech, gender, pronunciation, etymology, etc.
- 2 - Lexical annotations of the synonyms and translations
- Annotations like "1", providing a quick way to access the annotations for synonyms and translations without clicking on the word.
- 3 - Semantic annotations
- They are annotations about the concept itself, its topic (here: "cooking"), images for illustrating the concept, its relations (e.g. "Gugelhupfform" is "used to make" => "Gugelhupf"), links to Wikipedia about that concept, etc.
Editing annotations 1 and 3
To edit annotations 1 and 3, it is done the standard wiki way:
- click on the top of the page on "edit"
- add and modify the annotations
- click on the bottom of the page on "save"
Editing translation annotations 2
To edit annotations 2, a dynamic editing is used. You can edit directly from the "view" mode and don't need to edit the entire page.